Sunday, May 15, 2011

幸福的味道

30/4/2011
Tdy is a big day for my cousin.


Tdy is his wedding in Ipoh.

But my big brother and I can't go.

Coz tdy we need to go for competition.

I go for essay competition.

I choose the title is "爱 无所不在"(Love is everywhere)

It seem so hard to write.

And, I oso dunno wht i wrote.

The competition is for chinese.

There are so many chinese students!

I think got hundreds..

I oso saw my primary school and latin friend!

(Nicholas, Dunno wht name, Ke Ten, Mindy..)

They still remembered me. Me too.

But, dunno why Ke Ten looked so surprised when she saw me.

Maybe I chged a lot? Dunno.

After tht, we went out the skul(comepetition place).

We waited at the bus stop.

There was a very beautiful corridor.

And, all of us(Bit Ney, Sin Jia, Carmen, Cheeqee, Bai Hong and others) went to thr hv fun.

Bit Ney helped me took some photos.


My back.

And, I jumped crazily too.. :D
Love the moment.

1/5/2011
My cousin's 2nd wedding dinner in the Sky Garden, Petaling Jaya thr.

It was so romantic when they walked out.
I dunno why. I felt so lovely.
I think is becoz this wedding, our whole family oso helped alot.


See! My cousin's wife so pretty! :D

She is a kind person. I love her.



My big brother and me.

SEE! HE WAS ACTING CUTE!

Haha!!


When I saw slide photos of my cousin and his wife.

I saw 1 of the photos!

It was my grandmother and my cousin!

That time my cousin still very small.

I felt so sad and felt like want to cry.

Becoz I missed my grandmother so much.

I almost forgot her face!

But after i looked at the pic.

All my memory wif my grandmother came out agn.

I will not forget my grandmother forever. ='(



The chocolate! Love Shape!
And the foods... All vegetarian...!!







But it was nice to eat too...




Dunno which day

My mother and my cousin brought us go to Golden Sun.

Ate abalone! But share wif my big bro d.

So smooth.. It was so tasty. I LIKE IT!








Dunno which day agn

Go out eat wif my cousin's wife's family.

And oso my family, my cousin's frens!

Eat vegetarian agn.

My cousin's wife's small sister is so pretty.


No.. I mean all her sisters oso so pretty.

Hv fun wif my cousin's London frens~

They can talked english very well.

I wan learn them too!!! :D

And!! I hate the pumpkin soup! YUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment